Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas, Black Walls and Happy Friday

SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
Don't hate me all, but I"m 100% in holiday mood. Well, at least in holiday planning mode. November and December are incredibly busy months for us. We have birthdays upon birthdays + all the holiday parties. We celebrate both the catholic AND orthodox Christmas'es. By mid January the only thing we want to do is stop cooking, eating and talking; hide away under the covers and sleep away the evenings. That's what we call having a good holiday season, when you need the entire month of January just to catch your breath.

This holiday season I seem to be allergic to glitter. And since much of our Christmas decor is covered with the stuff, it's staying in boxes. Instead I'd like to try my hand at a few DIY ornaments, use pared down decorations and keep things simple, simple, simple.
SOUCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
In other news. There's a gallon of onyx black BM paint waiting for me at home. I plan to finally paint that accent wall in our dining room and cannot wait to get started. AND a zillion frames are all over the floor waiting for art and photos, and to be arranged prettily on the walls.

Here's to a busy weekend. Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'm all ears and smiles.