Friday, November 1, 2013

On My Mind Lately - For the Townhouse

It's Friday and I've been meaning to write a post all week. I've got at least 5 or 6 of them in drafts, just no brain power to string intelligent thoughts together. I've just gotten pooped and burped all over, my house is in various stages of mess and the dust bunnies are beginning to take over. Plus I have two papers and 10 journal entries to complete for school by the end of Nov. And, boys and girls, I'm beginning to panic.

So what do I do?? Kill time on Pinterest in hopes and dreams of our townhouse plans. Obviously. And while there's not much room to analyze things or plan anything, I've come across tons of inspiration that might or might not work for the townhouse.

Enjoy.
SOURCE
 I am majorly digging black in bathrooms. Walls, tile, everything. Gorgeous, glamorous and so cozy.
SOURCE
As much as I've been thinking of getting on the white tile/black grout bandwagon. It is simply not me. I love how it looks in photos, but in real life I feel the business of it all will drive me insane. I know myself, and I will be much more comfortable with monochrome choices for tile and grout. Like the square tile, don't know if hubby will approve.
SOURCE
I have wanted a wall of bookcases for as long as I can remember. They are pricey, but might be worth the money. I believe these are Billy Bookcases from Ikea. LOVE how they have been styled here.
Ignoring the price tag, this dresser is to die for...

Have a lovely weekend... Holidays are on their way, do you feel it yet?? It will be our first Christmas as a family of four and I can't wait to make it extra special.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you're busy! I'm struggling with keeping up too, with a 10-year project I'm trying to wrap up. The blog is suffering as I put all my energy into finishing the project.


    Love the inspiration shots!


    Annie XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you posted this...I always get such great ideas for my containers from you. Interior design ideas

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I'm all ears and smiles.